Etsy Shop

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Launch Party and StayClassy.org Follow Up




I wanted to thank everyone for supporting me and my new venture at the Launch Party for Lara Leigh Designs. It was a great night and I feel so blessed for having so many amazing people in my life. I cant express enough how much I appreciate everyone who made it to the event. My best girlfriends and my mom came all the way down from LA to support. Also, two of the greatest friends a girl could have were kind enough to be my models and have their photos displayed on 3 TVs... one of which was a 4' x 6' projection screen. They looked beautiful. My wonderful boyfriend got everything ready for me so that the night went smoothly. Thanks to my friends at 923 Lounge who checked on me numerous times to make sure I was doing well.
Again thanks to everyone that was able to make it.

Also, through the event I was able to donate $50.00 to Stay Classy which will go toward building a shelter for abandoned youth in San Diego. Please take a minute to check out the following link, http://www.stayclassy.org/profile/mygiving.php which is my direct fundraising page for the cause. If you have $5 and would like to contribute to the organization you can do so through my fundraising page. The less fortunate youth in San Diego will greatly appreciate your support. The following is a link to a video that explains the whole campaign... http://vimeo.com/3786598 I hope you will check it out.
Thanks again for all the support!!!
xoxo Lara Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment